The new See Well combination suction and retraction instrument was developed by an oral surgeon committed to providing professionals with a less obstructed field of vision. The result? Increased surgical efficiency and safety.
- Improves ability to see well within the oral landscape, especially with impacted maxillary third molars
- Reduces crowding in the patient’s mouth
- Facilitates ease of movement for the dentist/oral surgeon and dental assistant
- Shortens procedure time and increases safety, especially for upper teeth
- Increases surgical efficiency during full-mouth extraction cases and mandibular torus removal by evacuating blood, bone, and fluids as they are produced
- Decreases the occurrence of accidental maxillary sinus perforation in maxillary extractions
- Reduces fatigue of dental staff